Back Office IT Limited was formed in 2011 by the merger of 3 local business: Hazmar Engineering, Viper Systems & Visual Impact, all of which had been operating since the late 1980s. This merger increased
both the breadth and depth of the experience available to customers.
To be recognised as the West Midlands most trusted supplier of I.T. services.
To use our proven track record of over 25 years of expertise in an ever-changing business environment to provide jargon-free, honest & valuable advice.
- Our client's best interests are always at the heart of our business.
- The advice & guidance we deliver will always be independent & objective, providing our clients with the most appropriate solution for their business.
- We will communicate with our clients at all times in a clear, concise and jargon-free manner.
- Our open and transparent pricing policy ensures that clients always know what they are getting, and how much it will cost.
- It is our policy to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To manage our business in a sustainable manner to provide continuity and reliability into the future.
Origins of the company
Back Office IT Ltd. was formed in 2011 by merging the assets of three well-established local businesses.
Viper Systems supplied and supported systems to SMEs throughout the south of England for two decades. Proprietor Adrian Griffiths is one of the directors at Back Office IT.
Hazmar Engineering Consultancy had been providing support to engineering companies since 1990. Lead consultant Mark Pattison M.Sc. B.Sc. is one of the directors at Back Office IT.
A video about us:
What our customers say - references & case studies:
SJL Insurance Services
Second server procurement
HTL Windows and Doors
Controlled Windows XP replacement
A E Cleggs
Server room overhaul
New systems integration.
Back Office IT Ltd are enthusiastic supporters of Find It In Worcestershire - the initiative making business connections in our County. Have look at their website and get involved.